In the below project briefs, Semel HCI Center has summarized some of our most innovative and successful projects, research, and partnerships that we are excited to share with other university campuses and beyond!
- The Protein Flip: Integrating Operations and Research with UCLA’s new Flex Bar at De Neve Dining Hall
- A Healthier Vending Program: Implementation and Evaluation
- Mindful Music: Making musical performances happen in places of healing, working, and learning
- ResearchWell: The evaluation of the UCLA Healthy Campus Initiative’s programs and events
- Student’s Sedentary Habits: A Research Study
- The StairWell Project: Taking steps to improve public health
- UCLA Transportation: A partnership with the BEWell pod of the UCLA Healthy Campus Initiative
- UCLA Recreation: A partnership with the MoveWell pod of the UCLA Healthy Campus Initiative
Campus and Systemwide Policies
Semel HCI Center supports policies that help to build a healthier campus community. For those that are interested in learning more about the policies that help to promote campuswide wellbeing, we have listed relevant policies here.
- UCOP’s Sustainability Policy
- UCOP’s Smoke and Tobacco Free Environment Policy
- UCOP’s Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment Policy
- UCOP’s Accommodations for Nursing Mothers Policy
- UCLA’s Diversity Policies and Guidelines
- UCLA’s Biking Regulations
- UCLA’s policies regarding students with disabilities
- UCLA’s Environmental Health and Safety Policy
- UCOP’s Vending Policy: Coming soon!